TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Upon receiving official Letter of Confirmation, the necessary fees to be paid in Fijian Dollars to Joes Farm
CRISA seven (7) days before commencement of Training, clearly narrating Programme Segment.
2. Each Participant to prepare his/her own stationary and other relative materials appropriate to take down
notes. There will be no stationery provided except those that require administrative and technical data for the
purpose of Training.
3. No visual or audio recording of training sessions is allowed during training as visual (Clips & Videos) with
e-copies of presentation will be provided in USB after the Training.
4. In the event where unforeseen circumstances where a Participant is faced with genuine predicament where
he/she cannot attend the Training after securing a place, a “Withdraw of Registration” (WOR) can be made
on the following basis:
a. Withdrawal prior to commencement of Training 85% Refund of Fees
b. Withdrawal within the first day 50% Refund of Fees
c. There will be no Refund due for Participant after the first day.
d. All Refund will be made within seven (7) days of notification.
5. Dress code to Training will be formal but avoid over-dressing as farm visits is done on daily basis. Appropriate
footwear is advised as farm area sometimes uncomfortable in rainy days.
6. All materials, written and visual presented or used in the Training is copyright to Joes Farm CRISA, and
reproduction of the same is prohibited unless written consent is given by the Management.
7. While the Farm is at Global GAP standards, care is being applied but Joes Farm CRISA will not be responsible
for any loss on belongings, materials and other personal possessions of Participants while in Training and on
JOES FARM CRISA